- Valid Driver’s License is a must.
- Enthusiastic about working outdoors.
- Experience working with heavy equipment (forklift, skid steer, truck and trailer, bobcat, etc.)
- Preferrably bi-lingual, Spanish and English.
- We're a wholesale plant nursery specializing in growing and selling ground covers and perennial plants to independant garden centers and landscapers across the Mid-West.
- Our vision is to be the most “usefully innovative” leaders in each market segment that we service.
- We’re growing our company and product lines and need someone that is able to keep up with a fast pace environment.
- Various tasks throughout the day, with the majority of your time spent running forklift, loading and unloading trucks, and inspecting plants.
- Works with production teams and flat filling teams as needed.
- Hands-on work with material, plants and other products.
- Customer service oriented.
Benefit options include: 401(k), Medical/Dental, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Educational Opportunities, Referral Bonuses, and Employee Assistance Center.
Full-time, long-season February - November/December; potential for year-round.
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerContact:
Human Resources Manager
Hortech Inc. / LiveRoof LLC / LiveWall LLC
Located on the North side of M104, 30 minutes West of Grand Rapids, 20 minutes South of Muskegon.
Send resume to:
Brandon@hortech.com , fax 616-842-3273, or P.O. Box 533 Spring Lake, MI 49456