Job Description: Commercial Window Installer
Reports to: Installation Manager
Who are we:
Double O is a leading commercial glazing, window & door company; specializing in fabrication and installation of curtain wall and store front. We are family owned and have been in business since 1997. We are a knowledgeable and dependable team focused on quality workmanship and safe work practices.
Our Core Values are:
- ATTITUDE – Choose positive
- INTEGRITY – In all things
- QUALITY – Bringing our very best
- TEAM – Individuals pursuing a united goal
- GROWTH – By learning and teaching
- SUCCESS – together we build success
Who are you:
You have prior experience in general construction or want to learn a skilled trade. Along with your positive attitude, you can adhere to our Core Values, and understand the big picture, rules, and regulations. You take pride in your work, time management skills, and ability to work within a team. You like variety and the chance to work at a faster pace than average. You would like to be part of a company that strives to “Be the largest commercial glazing, window & door company in West Michigan.” If this is you, please keep reading.
Our Installer’s role is primarily focused on installing Aluminum Window, Store Front, and Curtain Wall systems on commercial construction projects. This will include reading construction drawings, power tool use, glass install, job site clean-up, some heavy lifting, and more. This is a year-round industry with work primarily done outdoors.
- Basic construction skills, like reading a tape measure and using power tools.
- Reliable with a good work ethic.
- Ability to work at heights. sometimes above 3 stories.
- Good communication skills within and without the company.
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm with overtime as needed
What we offer:
- Steady Full-Time work
- A family-oriented company
- Paid Time Off
- Annual profit-sharing bonus program
- Potential to earn $35,000+