- Help implement a high quality, complex, scalable, and fast Salesforce solution
- Facilitate difficult conversations between disparate technical and business perspectives balancing short term needs versus setting up the ministry for long term success with an eye towards limiting the buildup of technical debt
- Capturing and analyzing data to improve Salesforce capabilities
- Building fault-tolerant Salesforce solutions that can process thousands of requests per day and have the ability to enhance processes within the system through analysis, tracking and automation.
- Develop, create, and modify our complex Salesforce applications
- Develop and maintain the Salesforce implementation to meet business needs.
- Update, repair, modify, and expand the existing Salesforce implementation.
- Perform routine tasks in a timely manner, ensuring that all tasks are tested for quality and accuracy.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Assist in the integration and interfaces of the Salesforce implementation with other business processes and systems.
- Find new opportunities to integrate systems and automate processes while asking the appropriate questions from business owners.
- Apply the theories and principles of computer science to create, test, and evaluate software applications and systems.
- Stay current with changes in Salesforce Declarative software development trends, technology, and new areas of specialization.
- Ensure that all affected work teams are involved in and informed about changes to the various systems/applications and trained/educated on the features/modifications of the Salesforce implementation.
- Assist and support the other IS groups in various software, database, and server maintenance activities.
- Flexible schedule required
- On call to support assigned systems
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Two to Three years desired of declarative software development experience in a Salesforce implementation.
- Proficiency in Salesforce declarative software development
- Familiarity with SCRUM, Agile, and DevOps methodologies.
- Should possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming and structured programming techniques.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations with other technology solutions, including Ecommerce, CRM, Warehouse Management (WMS), Supply Chain, or similar frameworks / technologies and enterprise systems.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be self-disciplined in managing workload and assignments.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion