- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in Business or Ministry (MDiv, MTH etc.) preferred.
- 3-5 years of church ministry, church engagement, or similar required.
- 3-5 years experience in leading or managing a ministry operation
- Must demonstrate aptitude in marketing, communication, administration, and staff management
- Previous leadership experience.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
High degree of communication required with the potential to lead others. This will require the ability to work and communicate with all internal support teams and their leadership structures.
External Communication Requirements:
High degree of communication required in development of relationships with external individuals, churches, pastors, chaplains, ministries, language groups, and other like-minded leaders throughout the U.S. in order to represent Our Daily Bread Ministries.
Stewardship of Resources:
Administer, establish, and coordinate Partnerships & Church Engagement Team budget.
Some travel required.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion