This Graphic Design Internship focuses on digital design (web/app/social media). While reporting to the art director, the Intern will work with the design team and interface with Marketing, IS, and global partners. In this position, the individual will learn advanced professional skills in an effective, flexible, and professional design environment geared towards both learning and quality productivity.
3-month winter 2020 internship at 20 hours/week
Provide design support in the following areas:
• Develop social media graphics
• Develop graphics for emails and banners
• Assist in development of digital assets for webpages/sites
• Photo editing and meta–tagging
• File editing
Desired Skills and Qualifications
Graphic Design student focusing on Digital design. An interest in photography and/or communications is a bonus.
Applicant needs to be skilled in the following:
• Adobe Creative Suite expert – emphasis on Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• High level of functionality of Photoshop
• Intermediate level of functionality using Adobe InDesign with an understanding of the Adobe Digital Publishing tools is prefered, but not required
• Familiarity with Sketch app
• Familiarity with Web design
• Ability to work independently to creative direction
• Excellent organizational skills – ensuring all work is delivered on time
• Excellent communication skills
• Works well in a team environment
*All applicants are asked to provide work samples to be considered for an initial interview.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion