We are looking for an imaginative, driven intern to work alongside the Media Engagement Marketing Manager. Create promotional/marketing elements for the “In Pursuit of Jesus” campaign launch. (Combination of graphics and short video for social media, web, emails, etc.) The intern will assist with social media content creation and scheduling while learning to identify content (images, text, and video) for use in marketing campaigns and how to apply it effectively for different platforms.
We are looking for a design student focusing on graphic design. An interest in photography and/or communications is a bonus. Applicants must include a portfolio either via link or attachment with the application.Duration:
3-month winter internship at 15 - 20 hours/week
Provide design support in the following areas:
- Edit short videos and design graphics to use on social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, website, etc.)
- Create engaging social media content (video and graphics) to promote the range of products with the “In Pursuit of Jesus” line. Focusing mainly on the Film and Podcast.
- Gain understanding of how to use different social media platforms and methods to promote a product.
- Gain experience creating graphic and video content for a major campaign.
Applicant needs to be skilled in the following:
- Experienced and comfortable in Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and Premiere Pro.
- Prior experience editing graphics and videos
- Enjoys brainstorming new ideas and figuring out the answer to make something work.
- Enthusiasm for the creative process and storytelling.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Pursuing a degree in Media, Marketing, Design or a related field.
*All applicants are asked to provide work samples to be considered for the position
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion