With multiple social media accounts and over 3 million followers worldwide this is a great opportunity for interns wanting to reach a diverse, online audience and a professional social media marketing experience.
Interns will work with the Content Marketing Director to support the ministry’s social media efforts with tasks that may include:
- Scheduling text, image, or video posts on a variety of social media channels
- Participate in developing Facebook and Instagram strategies and implementation
- Creating graphics, video, or other digital assets for use on social media channels
- Promotion and distribution of user-generated content
- Work with Social Care Team to monitor user engagement, identify topic trends and provide customer responses.
Applicants must include a portfolio either via link or attachment with the application.
3-month (June – August, 2020) summer internship at 20 hours/week
Provide design support in the following areas:
- Creation of additional digital assets to accompany regular print/social content.
- Implementation of well-written, on-brand social posts that inspire deeper engagement.
- Help with regular scheduling and posting of content.
- Moderation and engagement with fans.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a currently enrolled student or post graduation no more than one year.
- Be actively engaged on multiple social media networks
- Have excellent writing and grammar skills
- Possess tact and discretion
- Desire to collaborate locally and globally to build social communities
- Be a creative individual with a can-do attitude
- Be a team player
*All applicants are asked to provide work samples to be considered for the position
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion