The God Who Hears Her, My Utmost for His Highest and Stand Strong devotionals continue to make an impact in the marketplace.
We currently run social media accounts for all three lines of content, with almost half a million followers, this is a great opportunity for interns wanting a diverse experience.
Interns will work with the Publishing Marketing Director to support these product lines’ social media efforts, with tasks that may include:
• Scheduling text or image posts on a variety of social media channels
• Participate in developing Facebook and Instagram strategies and implementation
• Creating graphics, video, or other digital assets for use on social media channels
• Promotion and distribution of user-generated content
Applicants may include a portfolio or examples of previous work to demonstrate skill level
3-month (June – August, 2020) summer internship at 20 hours/week
• Creation of additional digital assets to accompany regular print/social content.
• Implementation of creative social campaigns
• Creation of well-written, on brand social posts that inspire deeper engagement
• Help with regular scheduling and posting of content.
• Moderation and engagement with fans.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Be actively engaged on multiple social media networks
• Have excellent writing and grammar skills
• Have experience using Indesign or similar software
• Possess tact and discretion
• Desire to collaborate locally and globally to build social communities
• Be a creative individual with a can-do attitude
• Be a team player
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion