UX research at Our Daily Bread Ministries is a critical link to understanding what the needs, wants, joys and frustrations are of our current and emerging, digital global audiences. We’d love to have you join our team if you’re skilled at identifying and interpreting digital user behavior and you can translate those insights into design strategies and objectives. The UX Researcher will be primarily responsible for conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for the company’s digital properties including rapid iterative usability testing, more formal, in-depth testing, identification of user needs and goals, and task and workflow modeling.
· Work closely with Marketing, Design, and International teams to develop and execute research strategies for current and emerging digital properties
· Through research and analysis, generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
· Conduct evaluations of products, services, and processes using a variety of methods and data interpretation approaches
· Conduct research using qualitative and quantitative methodologies including ethnography/observation, individual interviews, IDIs, focus groups, contextual inquiry, user/task analysis, surveys, etc.
· Create data driven research including user profiles, day-in-the-life scenarios, workflows, use cases, user stories, business rules, and system use cases
· Research user behavior and attitudes to deepen the understanding of our users
· Recommend iterative updates of digital properties (webpages, apps, etc.) based on research results
Study or Knowledge and Experience (Qualifications):
· 3+ years' experience in CX/UX research
· Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams to promote open communication and teamwork
· Demonstrated knowledge of CX/UX processes and deliverables
· Experience with consumer insight research methodologies such as surveys, usability studies, web and location analytics
· Experience in methodologies for uncovering user needs, functionality gaps, and product opportunities
· Ability to work within an Agile product process environment
· Proficiency with UX/UI tools like User Testing, What Users Do, User Zoom, etc.
· Proficiency with mobile app study software like UserZoom, Lookback, Appsee, Userlytics, etc.
· Web design proficiency a plus--Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools
· Data analysis proficiency a plus
· Proficiency with Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey a plus
· Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion