Our Daily Bread has started a new program to produce high quality two-minute-long devotional videos three hundred and sixty-five days a year. This latest effort encompasses all aspects of film/video production from pre-production to post. Participate in all aspects of video production from inception, preproduction and postproduction. The Intern will come away with experience and an understanding of all aspects of the daily films process.
3-month (June – August) summer internship at 20 hr/week
- Will be expected to contribute to the daily video process.
- Pre-Production – Help plan logistics and scheduling for all video shoots, including location scouting, art direction, data entry, equipment maintenance, actor liaison and transportation.
- Production – Intern will be treated as a full member of the crew. They will be responsible for the packing and moving of gear, setting up and striking sets, camera operation, audio design, creative input/assistance, gaffing and lighting, transportation of talent/crew.
- Post-Production – Intern will be responsible for assisting the editor in all phases of post-production, including editing, motion graphics, soundtrack selection, logging footage, review and final delivery of projects.
- Will be a full member of the team with a regular responsibility in all aspects of the film process.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a currently enrolled student or post graduation no more than one year.
- Experience in non-linear editing programs (Premiere, Final Cut X, Avid)
- Experience in animation (AfterEffects, Apple Motion)
- High willingness to learn and soak up the fundamentals of filmmaking and videography daily.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion