Bethany Christian Services' heart is for children. Our mission is to demonstrate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families through quality social services. Partnering with families for the well-being of children is our top priority.
As the Lead Case Manager, you will be responsible for direct supervision of Transitional Foster Care (TFC) and Transitional Assessment Center (TAC) Case Support Staff, while also maintaining a half case load TFC/TAC clients as needed.
- Supervise 1-3 case support staff
- Conduct weekly supervision meetings with case support staff who work in conjunction with case management team. Ensure case support staff are adhering to job responsibilities and provide staff ongoing feedback and support.
- Maintain a half case load (approximately 3-4 cases) of TAC/TFC clients to whom short term case management support will be provided
- Provide coverage support for Case Management Supervisor and Case Management team as needed
- Train case managers and case support staff who are responsible for short term case management support services for client’s educational, therapeutic, medical and legal needs.
- Create and implement new trainings for case management and case support teams as needed.
- Participate in client file reviews as needed.
- Partner with Case Management Supervisory team in assessing fidelity to policy implementations on an ongoing basis of case management and case support team.
- Stay up-to-date on DHS and ORR policy and procedure regarding terms of intake procedures, reporting procedures, and reunification procedures.
- Oversee case support staff completion of appropriate trainings as required by ORR, DHS, and BCS.
- Provide informal peer to peer mentorship to case management team. This includes but is not limited to promoting positivity, accountability, encouragement as well as model day to day professional demeanor
- Promote Sanctuary Model of Care within case management and case support teams.
- Human Services Bachelor’s degree
- At minimum 2 years of prior experience in UC Case Management role
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Demonstrate leadership skills in alignment with agency and program values, as well as serve as an Ideal Team Player
- Prior experience in a leadership role
- Perform other duties as assigned