Job Description: Shipping & Receiving Driver
Reports to: Logistic Coordinator
Who are we:
Double O is a leading commercial glazing, window & door company; specializing in fabrication and installation of curtain wall and store front. We are family owned and have been in business since 1997. We are a knowledgeable and dependable team focused on quality workmanship and safe work practices.
Our Core Values are:
- ATTITUDE – Choose positive
- INTEGRITY – In all things
- QUALITY – Bringing our very best
- TEAM – Individuals pursuing a united goal
- GROWTH – By learning and teaching
- SUCCESS – together we build success
Who are you:
You have prior experience logistics, shipping & receiving, or delivery driving. Along with your positive attitude, you can adhere to our Core Values, and understand the big picture, rules, and regulations. You take pride in your work, time management skills, and ability to work within a team. You like variety and the chance to work at a faster pace than average. You would like to be part of a company that strives to “Be the largest commercial glazing, window & door company in West Michigan.” If this is you, please keep reading.
Our Shipping & Receiving Driver’s role is primarily focused on moving Commercial Window, Store Front, and Curtain Wall materials to construction projects for installation. This will include loading and unloading, Forklift driving, material packaging, material pick-ups, fleet maintenance, and more.
- Current Chaffer or CDL License with a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass DOT medical requirements.
- Reliable with a good work ethic.
- Good communication skills within and without the company.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm with occasional overtime
What we offer:
- Steady Full-Time work
- A family-oriented company
- Paid Time Off
- Annual profit-sharing bonus program
- Potential to earn $35,000+