Our Daily Bread Ministries
- Non-Profit for Community - Sin fines de lucro para la comunidad
JobsSoftware EngineerCategory: Information Technology
- Lead, mentor and inspire fellow team members
- Help build complex, scalable fast systems and services using modern technology and methodologies
- Facilitate difficult conversations between disparate technical and business perspectives balancing short term needs versus setting up the ministry for long term success with an eye ...read more
ContactBeth NanzerPhone:(616) 974-2651Fax:(616) 974-2651Senior Content EditorCategory: Writers
Write and edit manuscripts for accuracy, organization, flow, appropriate style, sound biblical exegesis, clarity and conciseness of language, word choice, and appealing presentation.
1. Review and critique ODBM materials as assigned by executive editors.
ContactBeth NanzerPhone:(616) 974-2651Fax:(616) 974-2651Six Awesome Paid Summer Internships for Grand Rapids Area Non-ProfitCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesWe will have these great developmental internships this summer! If you see one which is in line with your academic and/or career pursuits and you meet most of the desired skills and qualifications, you may apply online at the jobs website listed below. You must be at least 18 to be considered.
-Business Intelligence Technician Intern(30hours per wk.)
-Ecommerce Marketing ...read more
ContactPhone:(616) 974-2658Inventory ManagerCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalPosition Summary:
The primary responsibility of the Inventory Manager is to match product supply to promotion schedules and forecasts. Interaction with Marketing will allow the Inventory Manager to align promotions with customer expectations. Specialized knowledge of procurement practices will be key to maintaining inventory integrity and availability.
Essential ...read more
Content goes here!
Café con Leche Membership meetings are the third Thursday of every month from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m.
Join us at our next Hispanic Chamber After-hours on the fourth Thursday of every month at 5:30 p.m.