- Monthly Membership Meetings: Interact and exchange contact info with other members while learning best practices from member Presentations.
- Annual Awards Gala: Celebration of the accomplishments of local business owners and local business professionals.
- El Torneo: Our informal summer golf outing
- Monthly After Hours Mixer: Members host/invite other members to after hours networking event.
- Ribbon-cutting ceremonies and open houses: Promotion and celebration of new members and of expansions of existing members.
- Year-End Celebration: Fun night with chamber members to celebrate the accomplishments of the Chamber and its members
- Business workshops: members receive valuable information from experts in their field
- Free Bilingual Business Counseling: in partnership with the MI-SBDC
- Free Monthly Lunch and Learn Spanish Workshops: Mediodia, Informate y Activate. Spanish Workshops on Business Matters
- Membership Business Directory, Hard-copy: published every year, members use this tool to promote their businesses to the Business community at large
- Membership Business Directory, Digital Magazine: an interactive online version of the Membership Directory that reaches thousands of readers every month
- Advertisement opportunities: increase visibility of your business and reach the Latino market with your company’s logo and contact info
- Spanish-speaking Newspaper, Magazine and Radio ads: increase your exposure to the Latino community with special member to member discounts at El Vocero Hispano, La Mejor GR, and El Informador.
- Job postings: search for jobs and post up to 5 openings per month at no charge
- Events: share your organization’s events on our online calendar
- eNewsletter: published twice a month, reaching over 2,500 email addresses, keeps you updated on what’s happening in the Hispanic business community
- Online Business Directory: your business information and contact information online for easy reference and referals
Additional Member Benefits
- 20% Scholarship at Davenport University
- Exclusive access to leadership training classes.
Take advantage of these and other benefits! Contact Danielle DuBay at (616) 452-3960 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content goes here!